Monday, March 10, 2008

Sensory overload in Iran

So we arrived in Iran after a long journey from Turkey we left Ankara wednesday 5th and arrived in Tabriz 8/3/08.
I have a head scarf and a black mantou ( a tent like thingto make my body look shapeless).
I surprised myself by how qickly I came accustomed to it, and even forgot to take it off last nightwhen we arrived in our hotel.
Christ I have so many stories to share but I feel that now is not the time to write them as it is sunny outside, and there are hot spings here so we will go to them now, separate men and women bathing of course! But I will be allowed to wear a swimming cossie ooer!
More soon, m wonderful companion, Erkki has a laptop do it will be possible to tell my tales
blisses
xxxxxx

3 comments:

Dad said...

Kato, this all sounds very interesting. Glad you have set up this blog, it will save you repeating everything. LOL Dad

ali said...

yo yo potato.
cannae believe youre actually there pal.
what craziness.
i know can be a bit overwhelming to write down stuff when its all so much and changing, but please please let us know more about this country that from the outside is so sticky with assumptions.
all blessings beautiful xoxoxooxoxox

Rachael said...

Great to see you've started blogging....will watch with envy, I have no doubt!